Filter Your Results
- Checking your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Options
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
- Property Tax
- Updating your Account Information
- Payment Methods
Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
Why did I get a late charge on my lease invoice when my payment is not even due yet?
Even though your most recent payment may have been on time, previous payments may have been late. The late charges shown on your invoice are the total balance of unpaid late charges due on your account.
Note: A late charge will be assessed if payment is not received in full within 10 days after the contract due date.