Filter Your Results
- Checking your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Options
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
- Property Tax
- Updating your Account Information
- Payment Methods
Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
What charges are included under "Miscellaneous Charges" on my statement?
Miscellaneous Charges on your lease account may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, consist of unpaid fees, tolls, and expenses incurred on your account, including but not limited to taxes, towing, repair bills, storage bills, fines and attorney fees. Refer to your lease agreement for details and repayment obligations.