Filter Your Results
- Checking your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Options
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
- Property Tax
- Updating your Account Information
- Payment Methods
Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
Why does the statement show a late charge? My payment is not late.
Even though your most recent payment may have been on time, previous payments may have been late. The late charges shown on your statement reflect the total balance of unpaid late charges due on your account.
Note: A late charge will be assessed if payment is not received in full within 10 days after the contract due date.