The following Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of "setf.com" and "go.setf.com" (together, the "Website") currently owned and operated by World Omni Financial Corp. d/b/a Southeast Toyota Finance ("SETF") and any current or future information, content, products, services, transactions, and other features available thereon.
A. Definitions:"Access Information" means any or all of the following information: your Account number, user name, password and any other security or access information to your Account.
"Account" means an active or inactive retail installment sales contract or lease account with SETF whether the account is solely in your name or if there are other persons or entities on the same account with you.
"Account Holder" means any person(s) or entity singularly or jointly responsible for the obligations on the Account.
"Online Services" means services offered by SETF through the Website or any future digital distribution platforms (such as a website or software program) or other forms of media not yet developed that are available to Account Holders.
"Vehicle Contract" means the retail installment sales contract or the vehicle lease agreement that is associated with your Account.
"We," "us," and "our" refer to SETF, its affiliates, agents and service providers or any authorized assignee of the foregoing.
"You" and "User" shall refer to all individuals or entities accessing the Website or any Online Services for any reason. Whenever "you" is more than one person with respect to any Account or relationship, the obligations and agreements applicable under these Terms and Conditions shall apply jointly and severally wherever appropriate.
B. Website and Online Services1. Communication Methods. We may telephone you, leave you a voice, prerecorded or artificial voice message or send you a text, email or other electronic message on your land line or mobile telephone for any purpose related to your Account, our products and services, or marketing efforts (each, a "Communication"). We may include your personal information in a Communication and conduct a Communication using an automated dialing system and any contact information we have for you. While we will not charge you for a Communication, your service provider may do so. By using the Website or Online Services you are expressly consenting to us contacting you on your mobile telephone number, or any other communication channel, without further notice. You also understand and agree that we may always communicate with you in any manner permissible by law.
4. Informational Purposes Only. Content presented on the Website is presented solely for informational purposes and is not intended to create any fiduciary relationship between us. You should seek appropriate professional assistance when necessary. Offers and promotions featured on the Website may be subject to time and availability limitations and conditions as described in those offers and promotions. Nothing on the Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell vehicles or an offer of direct loan or lease. All finance and insurance programs described on the Website are available to qualified applicants only through us and through participating Toyota and Scion dealers in AL, FL, GA, NC and SC. All programs are subject to change or termination at any time. The terms of your lease or purchase transaction are set by you and the dealership.
5. Online Payments - Terms and Conditions.a) General Description of Online Payment Features. Online bill payment ("Online Payment") is a service available to our Account Holders who register on the Website or for Online Services. Once registered, you may use Online Payment to authorize a one-time payment or schedule recurring monthly payments, on one or more of your Accounts. You acknowledge that the origination of electronic debit transactions from your bank account must comply with the current laws of the United States and the rules, as they may be changed from time to time, of the National Automated Clearinghouse Association. Payments will not be recurring unless you sign up for the Automatic Payment Program on the Website and receive confirmation from us.
b) Regardless of the payment amount or payment effective date you schedule using Online Payment, you are responsible for complying with all of the terms and conditions of your Account, including, without limitation, your agreement to make all payments when due and in the amount required by your Vehicle Contract. When using Online Payment, you should schedule your payments in amounts and with effective dates that will satisfy your payment obligations. If you do not make a payment when due and in the amount required, we will have the rights and remedies available under your Vehicle Contract or as otherwise available to us at law or in equity.
c) Automatic Payments. To set up automatic payments, or to make a change to your automated payment, you must log in to setf.com and follow the Automatic Payment Program (Auto Pay) set up instructions. You must continue to make monthly payments on your Account until you have received confirmation of your enrollment. You can change or cancel your automated payment setup online.
d) Payment Funds. Adequate funds must be available in the bank account where your payments are coming from when an Online Payment is processed. If a scheduled Online Payment fails due to insufficient funds for the full payment amount initiated, the Account will not receive credit for the payment. You are responsible to make timely payments for the amount owed in accordance with the Vehicle Contract and these Terms and Conditions.
e) Online Payment Fees. While SETF does not currently charge any monthly or payment transaction fee to use Online Payment, we reserve the right to do so upon notification to you. Nothing herein relieves you of your responsibility to pay any amount, fee or charge you may owe us under your Account. You will be responsible for paying any amount you may owe other persons or companies related to the use of Online Payment or any bank account linked to Online Payment. For example, your bank may charge a fee in connection with electronic payments taken from your account with them for your Account with us.
- Through no fault of SETF or our authorized third party, you have insufficient funds or credit in your bank, or other financial institution, account to complete a payment transaction, or if your bank account has been closed;
- The bill payment feature is not working properly and you knew or were told about the malfunction before you started the transaction, or should have reasonably been able to tell that something was wrong;
- You do not provide SETF with complete, accurate, and current payment and contact information, or if you otherwise do not give complete, correct, and current information to properly complete the requested transaction;
- You do not authorize a bill payment in time for your payment to be made and credited to the account by the due date;
- Withdrawals from your account have been prohibited by an order from a court of proper jurisdiction for such things as a garnishment or other legal process;
- We or our authorized agent reasonably believe that a transaction may be unauthorized or fraudulent;
- Your computer, mobile phone, wireless service or any related equipment or software is, or was, not working properly;
- Circumstances beyond our, or our authorized third party's control prevent completing an online bill payment including, but not limited to, telecommunication outages, postal strikes and other labor unrest, delays caused by payees, fires, floods, and other natural disasters, terrorist acts or war.
You may be permitted to customize your Account by adding images you provide and upload to the Website. We agree that we will not use any images that you upload to the Website without your prior express permission. Any unauthorized use by you of any other images that appear on the Website or other Online Services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy and publicity. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website or our Online Services, including, without limitation, the names and logos "setf.com," "setf-m.com," "go.setf.com," "World Omni Financial Corp." ("WOFC") and their respective logos are Trademarks of WOFC, its affiliates or their rightful owners. Nothing contained on the Website or our Online Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed thereon without the written permission of WOFC or such third party owners of the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or our Online Services, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
b) SETF MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE USE OF OUR ONLINE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our agents, officers, employees and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, cost and expenses (including, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) (together, "Losses") caused, directly or indirectly, by or arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of the Website or any Online Services. When you agree to indemnify and hold another party harmless, you agree to protect, defend and pay for certain amounts. You will not be required to indemnify SETF or to hold us harmless for Losses caused solely by or arising out of the gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing of SETF, its agents, officers and employees.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT SETF SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR BUSINESS, AS A RESULT OF:(i) YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE ONLINE SERVICES;
(ii) YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT FOR YOUR PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE;
(iii) YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT WITHOUT SETF'S PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION REGARDING THE SAME;
(iv) YOUR RELIANCE OR USE OF CONTENT DISPLAYED, OFFERED, PROMOTED, PRINTED, OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE.
17. Miscellaneous.a) These Terms and Conditions are to be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
b) The headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only, are not to be considered a part of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not limit or otherwise affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
c) All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in these Terms and Conditions, as may be amended by SETF from time to time, shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions or non-use of the Website and/or the Online Services by you.
d) These Terms and Conditions will not change any of the terms and conditions of your Account, which terms are memorialized in the document you signed in connection with financing your personal property. If any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions contradict any of the terms of your Account, the terms of your Account shall control.
e) If any portion of these Terms and Conditions are not valid then, to the extent possible, that part will be interpreted according to your and our intent and the other portion(s) will remain valid. IF YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE DOES NOT PERMIT A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AS DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN ALL OR A PORTION OF THOSE SECTIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Accessibility. SETF is committed to providing accessible products and services to all customers, including customers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access information, products, or services from SETF, please use the contact information provided below to submit a request. Requests should explain the nature of the requested accommodation and include contact information, such as an email address or telephone number, at which you can be reached. Depending on the nature of the accommodation requested, SETF may require sufficient notice to fulfill the request. For questions about accessibility and requests for reasonable accommodation, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-688-1166.
1. Data Rights. SETF respects your privacy and we are the sole owner of the collected data on our Website.
- Internet domain;
- Registered domain;
- GeoIP information;
- Internet address of the device you are using;
- Browser type and operating system;
- Page or service you are requesting;
- Browsing history;
- Referring and exit pages;
- Date/time stamp;
- Clickstream data
- Account registration, including name, email, phone number and any additional information you enter into any forms as part of the registration
- If you send us an email, the contents of the email
- Any information you may enter into any online forms, or provide to us, through our Website
- To respond to your inquiries, perform account servicing and collections, and communicate with you;
- To develop new products and services, conduct analysis, and enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Website and improve our content, products, and services;
- To customize your Website experience including by displaying relevant content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Website, other websites, or via digital communications and to welcome you to the Website;
- To use your data in an aggregated or anonymous format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Website or our business;
- To manage our communications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you.
We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
We may provide information gathered from your activity on our Website to third parties for online tracking purposes (See Section 7 below).
- Understand how you navigate our Website;
- Serve relevant advertisements to the user on affiliated or unaffiliated websites;
- Better analyze and measure the performance of our Website and Website content;
- As described in Section 7 below.
8. California Do Not Track Disclosures. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” request or signal to websites you visit. Note, however, that our systems may not recognize some or all "do not track" requests, signals or similar tools and settings.
13. Contacting Customer Care.