Electronic Signatures and Records
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW ENTIRE DOCUMENT.
TERMS FOR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES AND RECORDS
Please read this carefully and keep a copy for your reference.
“We,” “us,” and “our” means World Omni Financial Corp. d/b/a Southeast Toyota Finance (“SETF”), its successors, and assigns.
“You” and “your” means the person giving this consent.
“Records” means all documents related to servicing of the motor vehicle retail installment contract or lease you have or will have with us, such as consumer disclosures, billing statements, online bill payments and payment authorizations, transaction histories, privacy policies, and all other communication or information related to our products or services, including any records we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
- SCOPE OF CONSENT. By accepting these Terms for Electronic Signatures and Records, you consent to conduct transactions with us electronically, use electronic signatures and Records, and receive electronic mail (email) and electronic communications with respect to any and all transactions and Records regarding your online account and/or finance or lease account(s), instead of receiving them in paper or by regular mail. Your consent will be effective unless you withdraw it in the manner provided below.
We may provide Records to you electronically by posting them online or by email, which may include attachments or embedded links.
- HOW TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. You agree to provide us with your accurate email address and personal contact information and to promptly notify us of any changes. You can update your information (including your email address) on our website through your online account or by contacting us at 1-888-688-1166.
- OBTAINING PAPER COPIES. You may obtain a paper copy of a Record by printing it from your computer or by contacting us at 1-888-688-1166. We will not charge you for providing you with a paper copy of any Record. The request for a paper copy of a Record will not by itself constitute a withdrawal of your consent to receive Records electronically. We reserve the right, but are not required, to send a paper copy of any Record you authorize us to provide electronically.
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT. You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive Records electronically, and instead elect at any time to use the U.S. Postal Service to obtain Records, by updating your profile information through your online account or by contacting us at 1-888-688-1166.
We will not impose any fee if you withdraw your consent to receive Records electronically, but communications between you and us will be slower. If you withdraw your consent to receive Records electronically, such withdrawal will not apply to Records that were furnished by us to you electronically before the date on which the withdrawal of your consent takes effect.
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS. In order to access, review, retain, and/or print Records you must have:
• An Internet browser and a computer, operating system, and telecommunications connection to the Internet capable of supporting such Internet browser. We recommend that you use the most current version of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox. If you elect not to upgrade your browser, your experience may not be optimal and your browser may not support the latest standards for safe and secure transactions.
• An email account.
• Software that enables you to view files in the Portable Document Format (“PDF”), in order to view Records that are in PDF. For a free copy of Adobe® PDF reader software, please visit www.adobe.com.
• Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit, in order to download and save Records; or a printer that is capable of printing from your browser, your email or other applicable software application, or your hard drive or other data storage unit, in order to print paper copies of Records.
• If you do not own or have access to a computer, a mobile or hand-held computing device with a compatible operating system and telecommunications connection to the Internet, in order to access Records using applicable mobile features of our website, we recommend that you use the most current version of one of the following operating systems: iOS, Android, or Windows Phone. If you elect not to upgrade your operating system, your experience may not be optimal and your operating system may not support the latest standards for safe and secure transactions. You also will need access to the Internet using the default browsers included in your device.
By providing your consent, you represent that you have the hardware, software, email capabilities described above.