"Access Information" means any or all of the following information: your Account number, user name, password and any other security or access information to your Account.
"Account" means an active or inactive retail installment sale contract or lease account with SETF whether the account is solely in your name or if there are other persons or entities on the same account with you.
"Account Holder" means any person(s) or entity singularly or jointly responsible for the obligations on the Account.
"Online Services" means services offered by SETF through the Website or any future digital distribution platforms (such as a website or software program) or other forms of media not yet developed that are available to Account Holders.
"SETF" means World Omni Financial Corp. d/b/a Southeast Toyota Finance.
"Vehicle Contract" means the retail installment sale contract or the vehicle lease agreement that is associated with your Account.
"We," "us," and "our" refer to SETF, its affiliates, agents and service providers or any authorized assignee of the foregoing.
"You" and "User" shall refer to all individuals or entities accessing the Website or any Online Services for any reason. Whenever "you" is more than one person with respect to any Account or relationship, the obligations and agreements applicable under these Terms and Conditions shall apply jointly and severally wherever appropriate.
2. Types of Data Collected. By accessing the SETF Website, we automatically collect certain types of data, which may include the below.
a) We may collect the following data automatically:
• Referring website;
• GeoIP information;
• IP address of the device you are using;
• Browser type and operating system;
• Page or service you are requesting;
• Browsing history on the Website;
• Referring and exit pages;
• Date/time stamp; and
• Clickstream data.
b) We also collect personal information that you may voluntarily provide, such as:
• Account registration information, including name, email, telephone number and any additional information you enter into any online forms as part of the registration process;
• The contents of any communications that you send us; and
• Any other information, including payment information, you may enter into any online forms or provide to us through our Website.
c) We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies or identity verification services.
3. Use of Collected Data. We may use the information collected on the Website for any of the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services that you request;
- To respond to your inquiries, perform Account servicing and collections, and communicate with you;
- To develop new products and services, conduct analysis, and enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Website and improve our content, products, and services;
- To customize your Website experience including by displaying relevant content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Website, other websites, or via digital communications and to welcome you to the Website;
- To use your data in an aggregated or anonymous format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Website or our business;
- To manage our communications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you.
We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
We may provide information gathered from your activity on our Website to third parties for online tracking purposes (See Section 7 below).
- Understand how you navigate our Website;
- Serve relevant advertisements to Users on affiliated or unaffiliated websites;
- Better analyze and measure the performance of our Website and Website content; or
- As described in Section 7 below.
6. Delete/Reject Cookies. Most browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. Through your browser, you may delete or reject cookies. Keep in mind, you might not be able to use certain features on the Website.
8. Do Not Track Disclosures. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” request or signal to websites you visit. Note, however, that our systems may not recognize some or all "Do Not Track" requests, signals or similar tools and settings.
10. Security. SETF takes reasonable precautions to protect our users' information. Once information is submitted, we use security policies and technologies designed to help safeguard against loss, theft, unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure. This Website secures your personal information using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) protocol encryption software to ensure online transactions remain confidential. Information exchanged with any address beginning with “https” is encrypted using TLS before it is transmitted.
Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, however, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Website you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit or use the Website, including without limitation your personal information or other information.
If you elect to store information, such as your personal information or other information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If a computer, mobile device or other device that contains your personal information or other information is lost or stolen, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
11. Children’s Privacy. Our Website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) years nor do we market our products or services to such children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Our products and services are not available to anyone who is not of legal age to sign a fully enforceable contract. In most states, a person must be at least 18 years of age to sign a fully enforceable contract.
For our Website users who are California residents but not yet our customers, we are not collecting any personal information about you as you use our Website that would be subject to the CCPA.
14. Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information. You may review and update certain account information, such as your mailing address, email address or telephone number, after logging in. You may also update your account information, including your first or last name, by contacting Customer Care as described below.
Effective Date: July 1, 2020