Help Center

Have a question? Southeast Toyota Finance has an answer.

Use the menu to update your language Utilice el menú para actualizar el idioma

Notifications (0)

Updating your Account Information

How do I get my name changed on the title?

Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office or tag agency for the title fee and necessary paperwork to complete and send to our office. You can send us the paperwork, title fee and certified copy of your marriage license or divorce decree through our secure message center or by mail.

Upon receipt of all required documents, we will send the original title to the state to process the name change.

To send by Secure Message:

  1. Click here.
  2. Under "Topics," select "Other."
  3. In the "Please Explain," please let us know that you would like to change the name on your title. 
  4. Upload the documents. 
  5. Submit your request. 
  6. To make your payment for the title fee, please call us at 1-888-688-1166.

To send by mail, please use the following address:
Southeast Toyota Finance
PO Box 991817
Mobile, AL 36691-8817