Help Center

Have a question? Southeast Toyota Finance has an answer.

Notifications (0)


I have completed repairs on my damaged vehicle. Do I need to send you proof of the repairs and how do I get my insurance check endorsed?

Please contact us for instructions on how to submit proof of your completed repairs. In most cases, we must endorse any insurance checks to pay for the repairs.

Call our U.S. based Customer Care Representatives toll free at 1-888-688-1166 Monday - Friday from 8 am to 6 pm EST. If you call us after hours, our automated system will be able to assist you.