Help Center

Have a question? Southeast Toyota Finance has an answer.

Use the menu to update your language Utilice el menú para actualizar el idioma

Notifications (0)

Property Tax

What should I do with my license plate if I am in a property tax state and moving to another state, or turning in the vehicle?

Please return the license plate to your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency as soon as possible. This will serve as notification to the state that you have returned your vehicle or are moving to another state. Please retain your receipt.