Filter Your Results
- Checking your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Options
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
- Property Tax
- Updating your Account Information
- Payment Methods
If I have paid my account in full, when will I receive a refund for any estimated property tax?
As soon as we can confirm that all property taxes have been paid, any excess estimated property tax that you may have paid will be refunded to you.
Because of the delay in receiving property tax statements from various taxing authorities, confirmation of payment may take several weeks or months.