Help Center

Have a question? Southeast Toyota Finance has an answer.

Use the menu to update your language Utilice el menú para actualizar el idioma

Notifications (0)

Total Loss

What should I do if I purchased a service contract or other voluntary protection product that needs to be cancelled?

If the insurance proceeds do not cover the full balance on your account, we will contact your product provider to cancel any voluntary protection products which would include items such as service contracts, dent repair or tire/wheel repair and apply the proceeds to your outstanding balance. 

If the insurance proceeds cover the balance of your account, please contact your selling dealer or product provider/administrator to cancel any eligible voluntary protection products.