Filter Your Results
- Checking your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Options
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statements
- Property Tax
- Updating your Account Information
- Payment Methods
Checking your Account Status and Information
How can I reduce my finance charges and pay off my vehicle sooner?
If you make all your monthly payments before your scheduled due date, you will pay a smaller amount in interest over the term of your contract than what is disclosed in your contract. By making all your payments before they are due, you will save on the amount of interest charged on the payments.
Additionally, any amount you pay over your scheduled payment amount and by your due date will reduce your principal balance on which the daily interest is charged.